Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Simple Pleasures {7th ed.}



Simple Pleasure #7 ~ Enjoying your local touristy spot, before the busy season
Alki beach here in West Seattle is absolutely gorgeous! Its a long stretch of beach and beautiful walking trails overlooking the sound, mountains, and the Seattle skyline ~ awesome! 

Unfortunately though, this means that in the summer it can get crazy. We had a random beautiful day here though last week, so we decided to go enjoy it by sitting on Alki and reading with just the locals, nice and serene....in other words; absolute heaven!
Seriously, does it get any better?!

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

It sure is gorgeous. We do the same, enjoy our beaches before the tourists arrive
Benny & Lily

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I'm so jealous! Such beautiful scenery.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

So beautiful! I just loved Seattle when I visited last fall and there is so much that I did not see. So I must go back some day.

I will fal back in love with my city once all that g.d. snow melts. Right now, I think it's sort of depressing to look outside around these parts!

crystal said...

Lisa and Mel ~ you aren't making me excited about MN!!