Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anonymous secrets

I have recently discovered the postsecret website and I love it! I know this is probably old news to everyone else, but I was unaware that they had a blog, I thought it was just books. I love these admissions of secrets. I think that they are aesthetically and cathartically indulgent. It is so amazing to see these glimpses into someones deepest secrets.

Here are a few of my favorites...

I did this and it was great!

















Be nice to the people who serve you food and beverages! How many times do we have to say this?!


I'm a sucker for strays...













Because I am a firm believer that life will get better, even when it is impossible to see the light at the end of the tunnel.





Where is this coffee shop?!





Yeah, I already have a few pairs picked out :)














Inspired, I made a few of my own;










2 comments:

slynnard said...

I love PostSecret... and there are days when I wish I was a cat, too! I love naps so I would be right at home, haha.

Moose said...

Domino does look like Moose (and no I don't think that about all black labs!) He has a long beak like my Moose! Shelters are sometimes totally guessing about which breeds are mixed in. I used to volunteer at one and a lot of it was color which is much less indicative of breed than other things like face features, coat type, tail etc. I would love to see more pics of your handsome boy! He certainly looks mostly lab! Whatever he is he looks like a good boy!