Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Monday {14th ed.} aka: Dear Santa...

In holiday essence, Im combining my Happy Monday this week with a Santa list! Remember when writing to Santa was filled with optimism and excitement? Well Im bringing it back! Here's to hoping that Santa is a blogger!! :)


My longest running Etsy wishlist item! 
I am ridiculously in love with this print! Its not just because its a purple picture of a girl with an owl on her shoulder (as if that isn't enough!), I just love this woman's entire collection...

These sleeve/shrug things
I love these! Yet another etsy find. How amazingly fun and quirky are they?! Obviously I don't follow Vogue fashion rules... 

On a side note: I wouldn't mind if Santa brought me her abs either...

Large-scale bookshelves
I love my bookshelves and my living space is usually determined by where the books will be best suited. :) I can not wait to own a house and have something spectacular like this! Who needs artwork, when books are so much more beautiful?!
Someday, I will have bookshelves tall enough so that I have to use a library ladder!....ahh, dreams :)
(ps: the "santa list" part of this one is that I always want more books!)

Mini Coop
I want one of these so much!! I can not wait until I make money and can trade in my poor overworked Saturn for a snazzy little mini coop!


Trapeze/Aerial rope classes!
I have been wanting to sign up for classes at SANCA for a long time now! How much fun would this be?! Plus, Im sure its a wonderful workout...hmm, that sounds like justification huh?!

Ok, thats it for my Happy Monday/"pretty please, Santa!" list this week! What is making you happy this week and is there anything fun on your Santa list?

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

What a fun list! I love those bookshelves! I also dream of having a home w/ a library w/ sliding ladders some day, too! :)

I don't really have anything super 'fun' on my wish list. It's pretty practical stuff like things I need for my kitchen...

Chris David Richards said...

That's some serious shelving. I'd spend years filling them up.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

With all this snow I'm thankful for my warm homemade mittens. I posted pictures on my blog since I thought you may like to see.

I love bookcases too and that was what A and I bought last year at Christmas for the house. My ceiling isn't high enough for the ladder though. The angled bookcases in that photo could double as a wine rack.