Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank you 50!!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I have had 49 followers for months! I don't know why this has bothered me because it is just a number and Im not even sure all of the profiles even still exist, let alone read me on a daily basis! But alas, that annoyingly odd number was getting to me. Finally though, I am at 50! Yay!! (Its the small things in life) Thanks Chris, oh and go check out his movie reviews, they are rather entertaining, sorry, mildly interesting! :)

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Don't worry lady you have 2 following you right here. Okay, we will include mom, 3
Benny & Lily

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Congrats!
I know I hung at 59 for a long time too...then jumped to 61. It's something about uneven numbers that are bothersome to me. :)