Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Monday {13th ed.}

Happy Monday!! Here are my happys (yeah, its a word now).....

This cupcake site
They are the funnest recipes, and I swear every time I make them to bring somewhere people just gush over them! This one is my favorite so far!

Flannel sheets
As I have mentioned, I really love a warm comfy bed! What better way to achieve that than with flannel sheets on a cold night?! 

Plus, you can get away with dorky fun prints, because they are flannel and its winter right?!

Burt's Bees
I dare you to find a better lip balm than this!! I may be addicted...

This website
Im not a fan of the name, using profanity just seems to not fit in the literary world, but its still a pretty awesome website!
This SNL skit
Penelope! She is just absolutely hilarious, plus who doesn't know someone like this? Someone who just has to "one-up" you no matter what you say, yeesh its irritating!


Thats it for me this week, what is making you happy?

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

My best friend is obsessed w/ cupcakes so I should pass that website onto her!!

Some things that are making me happy lately are being snowed in with my boyfriend this weekend, flannel pjs and my electric blanket which keep me warm in my drafty bedroom, and reading books on my nook!

Two French Bulldogs said...

and what is better than a cupcake site
Benny & Lily

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Today I'm thankful for A...pure and simple. She is the best and the most stable thing in my life. Without her I would drown.