Friday, December 31, 2010

My beautiful Beau


I said goodbye to my lifetime dog 2 years ago today. I miss him. I miss his adorable high speed circles every time I came home, I miss how he would howl in true husky form anytime he heard a car alarm :), I miss his expressive eyes, I even miss his hair everywhere and chasing him around for hours when he would pull a Houdini move and get loose!




My Beau, he saw me through so much between the difficult ages of 16 and 25. He was my constant, the force that kept me grounded. I needed him longer, but Im happy for what I had. Everyone deserves a Beau, a bond that strong, a true lifetime dog. I still miss him like crazy, but am so honored to have had 9 years with such an amazing companion.


I love you Beau, enjoy 2011 running around the clouds honey...

4 comments:

Heathrow's World said...

Beautiful!

* said...

What a stunning dog...those eyes are just beautiful.

What a sweet post and tribute to your companion :-)

crystal said...

Thanks ladies!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

He was a gorgeous dog. Nine years does sound too short but what a treasure that time was.