Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday {25th ed.}

Happy Happy Monday Everyone!! Im up to 25 of them, wow! Here is what is making me happy...

This picture
I don't know what it is about this picture (besides the obvious of the gorgeous beach), but I really love it!
via here
My pups in raincoats! 
Adorable right? Domino's is an XL and still looks like a postage stamp on him and Zindle's reminds me of a sporty puffy vest, so very lesbian of her (she is as straight as it gets though, even tries to hump her brother!). 

Deb from Dexter
She cracks me up! I love her lines and she has perfect delivery. Plus, the contrast of her adorably, albeit a bit crazy, emotive self and Dexter's monotone lack of displayed emotions is awesome. Ahh....its just such a great show...
Girl Scout cookies!
Ok, what I should really say is that it's the end of the cookie season that is making me happy.  As much as it kills me to see the adorable little girl scouts all over, and have to say no to them, I really do love girl scout cookies! I mean really, who doesn't? I did good and only had 2 boxes this year, 1 samoas and 1 think mints. Plus we ate them while deep cleaning the house, so that negates the calories right?.....right?! Oh well, thank god they are only around once a year!

That is it for me, what is making you happy this week?

3 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

That's a great picture.

Girl Scout cookies...are not making me so happy these days. We were convinced (guilted) into buying 8 , yes 8 boxes and I have ZERO self-control. I tried to freeze them to discourage myself. Yeah right! I'm headed toward busting a tooth.

Happy Monday!

LadySurgeon said...

my husband bought a case of girl scout cookies. thankfully he left some of them at work so i don't have ALL of them staring at me every time i open the pantry. they are like crack!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I can't believe this is your 25th post in this series! Seems like you just said you were going ot start doing this!

I am happy that it was really sunny today and some of the snow melted. It reminds me that spring really will come. I was starting to wonder!