Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday {33rd ed.}

Happy Monday Everyone! Here is what is making me smile...

Spending time with my mom and sis
We had the most amazing brunch ever at Salty's on Mother's Day! The food was awesome and we had so much fun laughing at our "piggyness!"
1 plate down...
Chocolate fountain!
...and the food coma is settling! 
Cute little owl pillows
I really want owl pillows, but am not sure how to keep them out of Domino's mouth...
get them here
Rubber Ducky Messages
I took a hint from this blog and made some rubber duckies to cheer up some of the Seattle puddles that are dragging into Spring and making everyone dreary!
"Think Sunny Thoughts!"
That is all for me this week, short and sweet! What is making you happy?

3 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

We were piggie yesterday too..but all that food was so good and I had to try everything.
I want a chocolate fountain for at home. Mmmmm.

Looks like a great day.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yea for getting to see your mom on Mother's day! That's awesome. That restaurant looks awesome!

I am loving the beautiful weather we've had lately!! Finally!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

cute..looks like a happee day
Benny & Lily