Friday, April 8, 2011

7 fun things!

Ok, Kym tagged me so here it goes...

The Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award
Share 7 random bits about yourself
Pass the award on to a few of your favourite blogs
(And don't forget to let them know!)

1) I have recently come to the realization that I really truly am a country girl at heart. I love the opportunities provided by a city, the excitement of so many things to do....but I need silence and privacy. When I finally own a house it will need a good balance of a nice open yard and peaceful solitude, but close enough enjoy some "city time." (and really, I would give up the "city time" aspect way before I gave up the solitude part!)


2) The sound of people chewing drives me absolutely crazy! Its really a problem...


3) I really really really want a baby alpaca! I mean seriously, how cute are these guys?!


4) If I was staying in Seattle and not going somewhere snowy I would totally trade my car in for this...
Gah, I love it so so much!
5) I keep a dream journal (not religiously, but when I think about it) and when I read some of the old ones over, I actually can see and feel them again, its crazy and a little creepy. Does anyone else do this?

6) I have recently been thinking that it would be cool to have my therapy practice in a tree house in my yard. Thoughts...? I think it would be really peaceful.
My private practice plans are a long way away, but its fun to dream...
7) When I am overwhelmed, stressed, sad, or just emotional there are a few fool proof things that never fail to make me happy again; watching an episode of Friends, taking a walk along Alki (or somewhere serene and by the water), or my dog coming up and asking to be pet. So simple :)

Ok, Im going to tag;
Rachel (if you want to tumblr it!)

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, thanks! It was fun to learn more about you!

That tree house would be an awesome location for therapy! :)

There are some dreams that are still so vivid for me - I don't like to think about them because they still sort of make me feel shakey... :(

Two French Bulldogs said...

cool post. We would love to stay in a tree house up your way. Looks cool
Benny & Lily

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I find it funny the alpaca is wearing a sweater under its jacket. I wonder if it's made from alpaca wool?

Love the treehouse. I might come to therapy myself just to hang out in there.