Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday {23rd ed.}

Happy Happy Monday!! Here is what is making me happy...

Being 28...and ice cream cake! :)
As I have mentioned before, Im not exactly a typical 20 something, so I actually greatly enjoy my birthdays and getting older so my chronology matches my felt age! (Remind me that I said that when I get to 40!) Anyways, I love birthdays!
Mine was Thursday and Rachel's was Friday,
so we bought ourselves an ice cream cake! 
This sweatshirt
How awesome is this? We had to go to the mall (yuck!) on my birthday to pick up something that Rachel ordered. While she was picking it up I found this, a purple sweatshirt with a quote from The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which I just finished! How wonderfully serendipitous! :)
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite"

The end of my internship search/match process!!
That's right, it is finally over! I got matched to an awesome site in Minnesota! Im excited to be closer to my family for a year and the training is going to be amazing...yay!!! (side note; Lisa and Mel, we are going to be neighbors!)
Mila Kunis' Oscar dress
I love love love this dress! I don't even care that it looks like it is actually a nightgown, it is gorgeous and I want it! Plus, she is just adorable :)

5 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Happy belated birthday!
Mine is coming in a few months. 35...can you believe it! I can't possibly be that age already. I will say the 30s are the best so far. :)

Just think, I'll be able to stick my head out the kitchen window and yell "howdy neighbor". They don't do that around here really; it's more of a southern thing.

That dress is beautiful and a blonde could have never pulled it off.

* said...

I'm in my 40's now...and I still enjoy my birthdays...age is a state of mind :)

Happy Birthday...may you have a healthy, lovely, wonderful year.

* said...

p.s. you and mel are going to be neighbors? oh no, there goes the neighborhood ;-)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on matching - so exciting that you'll be living in MN! When do you move? Do you know where you will live? Oh for fun. :)

Happy Belated Birthday! I love birthdays, too. I think it's fun to have one day that's sort of all about you!!

These days I am happy by the fact that we have more hours of sunshine!

crystal said...

Thank guys!! :) Oh and Mel, I think we can still say "howdy neighbor!"