Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Simple Pleasures {1st ed.}



Going to bed early!
As you probably know by now, I love love bedtime! This could just say "simple pleasure #1-sleeping!" and I would be happy!  There is something extra special though when you just say "you know what? Im tired and I don't need to still be up!" and head to bed before 10pm. It just feels scandalous somehow, then you wake up early and feel extra refreshed!.....yup, I love that!
ps: Isn't this print beautiful?! You can find it here.

2 comments:

* said...

I love bedtime as well, the coziness of it...and I also enjoy sleeping and this photo looks like a place I wouldn't mind being.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love bedtime, too. And to think of all the years where I was such a brat about going to bed. Now I look forward to it! I usually turn in at 9 or 9:30 and read for an hour. I bought a nice bed a couple of years ago - best investment ever!

I also love mid-day naps. I don't take them very often but when I let myself, they are glorious!