Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vitamin D, yay!!

Ive been a bit blue, there is nothing like rain season in the pacific northwest to bring out the seasonal affective disorder in a person! Well, today (finally!) was beautiful! I had a crappy start to my day, but got done with class early and decided to go take a walk along Alki to renew my spirits. We have been moved now for about 3 months and due to the stupid rain, today was the first real walk along Alki; which, for those of you who do not know, is one of the most beautiful places in the Seattle area!! It worked, Im replenished with Vitamin D and am back to loving this beautiful state!
Domino also loved it, doesn't he look pretty?!


3 comments:

Heathrow's World said...

Looks awesome! I'm jealous you have GREEN grass. agh. I miss plant life...

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Looks so lovely. It's amazing what a sunny day can do to improve your mood and increase your energy. I'm sure Domino was suffering from SAD too. I know my dogs do.

It was nice here today too. It hit 37 degrees and the sun was shining. I sat in the sunroom and soaked up as much as I could. The dogs and cats rolled in the sun in front of the patio door. I thought for a brief moment about joining them.

Moose said...

Beautiful! Does not look like February in the PNW though! And yes, Darwin looks so very handsome!