Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quotation Wednesday {23rd and 24th eds.}

Yikes, I was not an active blogger last week, I even forgot my favorite posts, Quotation Wednesday!! (Side note: my IRB finally got approved so I was busy getting my dissertation survey out there!) Anyways, here are 2 of them, have to keep all of my fans happy :)
This one I just love because I am a quiet person and only speak up when I truly do have something to say! I have never been on of those people who can talk until their voice goes out, so when I say something, it honestly is important to me! Kudos Plato for encompassing that idea for me :)
"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something."

-Plato
And this one is just awesome! Pardon my french, but you are all fuckin' perfect to me!!
"Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fuckin' perfect!"-Pink
Perfect is being exactly who you are, not something that fits into a mold. I want to make it my life's mission to make people believe that they are all destined to be their own version of absolutely perfect!

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Both great quotes! I hadn't heard the first one before but that is so true!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I definitely know too many people that fall into the fool category. I call it "verbal vomit".

I just downloaded Pink a couple days ago...love it!