Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday {38th ed.}

Happy Monday Everyone!! Here is what is making me smile this week....

This adorable owl in a cup
Too cute! :)
find the print here
Transparent kayak
Now that I have seen this, all I want to do is float around in it, really it is all I can think about!
via here
Cool trees
I love trees! I really love unique ones with funny curves or shapes to them. I went hiking with my mom yesterday and we saw this cool one with a cute little "cave" in it!
(and while we are on the topic of hiking, another thing I love is burning 900 calories while doing something that is just plain fun!!)


My new crocs
Now before you laugh, these ones are actually cute! Plus they are ridiculously lightweight, super comfy (seriously!), and solve my dilemma of needing summery shoes that don't hurt my poor arthritic knees...I love them!
and they come in super cute colors, you can buy a bunch of them here!
Ok that is it for me this week, what is making you happy?!

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Cute cup!
Benny & Lily

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I was happy about the fact that yesterday I only did things I wanted to do instead of things I had to do. Best. Feeling. Ever. And that has not happened in such a long long long time! :)

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I don't know how I let the last couple Mondays slip by...yeah I was on vacation.

Last Monday I was happy to be home sleeping inn my own bed...nothing better than that!