Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday {39th ed.}

Happy Monday everyone!! Here is what is making me smile...

Im not entirely sure what these are, but they are cute!
via here
Pedal Pub
We saw this strolling down the streets of downtown St. Paul, how awesome is it?! Im pretty excited to give it a try once we get there!

Pride pictures
I didn't go this year, but just looking at pictures even never fails to make me smile! There is just something so wonderful about thousands of people celebrating being exactly who they are. If you have never been to a Pride parade (regardless if you are gay) you definitely need to make it to one!

Naked bikers...you may not want to zoom in! :)
Porch swings
I am so excited about the front porch on the place we found! I can't wait to get a porch swing, how amazing are these ones...
via here
I want to live in this one!! (from here)
That is all for me this week, what is making my lovely readers smile?!


2 comments:

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

Those porch swings look so comfy.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Does that Pedal Pull drop you off at your house afterwards?

Hmmm, what's making me smile this week? Right now I'm happy because I have chocolate animal crackers. Now that's really digging for something.