Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday {37th ed.}

Happy Monday!! Along with the recent "sun bursts!" here is what is making me smile...

Salt and Pepper shakers
I need these!!
from here
This dress
The sun is making me search for fun summer dresses and I adore this one. Damn being poor...
if you are not a starving grad student, you can buy it here!
The slight change that tie-die might make a comeback!
Fingers crossed :) Oh and also the fact that this shirt would show off Professor Hoot!!
from here
Pride cupcake
Although Cupcake Royale is not my cupcake shop of choice, I will definitely have to give this one a try before the month is over!
hehe... :)
Ok, that is all for me this week. What is making you happy?!



1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am happy that my test is over! And that it was beautiful on Sunday! And that my parents stuck around, helped with some projects, and got me started on packing!