Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Random Simple Pleasures {12th ed.}

Simple Pleasure #12 ~ Scenic Dog Walks
I love living in a neighborhood with so many different dog walk routes! It never gets boring that way :) We have a couple of small parks close by so the dogs can run around mid walk. There is also a really big beautiful park within walking distance that has trails and awesome trees that just scream "hey come over here and read under me all day!!" My favorite route takes us by a beautiful view of the downtown St. Paul city skyline and then down a path towards the best park.
click on it, it's even prettier when it's big!

Happy tired dogs and happy exercised me...awesome!

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Nothing better than a good scenic doggy walk
Benny & Lily

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am glad that you love your new neighborhood. I was worried tha tmaybe you would not like MSP as much as Seattle... I suppose they are really not all that comparable as they are so different. But it's good that you have found beauty here.

Hope your first day of your internship went well!!!