Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Monday {43rd ed.}

Happy Monday everyone! Here is what is making me smile..

Purple Vespa
I know, I have said this before, but how stinkin' cute is this? I need one!
Mason Jar Herb Garden
I think I am going to try this, its adorable and a great idea!
via here
Muggle reading
Yes, I finally gave in and started reading the Harry Potter series...and Im hooked!! 
Damn, I wish I would have gotten this version of the series! I love the covers!
New places and people!
I finally met my blog friend Lisa yesterday and we walked over the Stone Arch Bridge to a cute little cafe. I love finding cute places in a new city and it was so much fun to meet a blogger friend in person :)

That is all for me this week. What is making you smile?



2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That last photo is making me smile! i had a great time yesterday. It was fun showing you my neighborhood. Now I need to come over to St Paul next time so you can show me your neighborhood!!

I am also smiling about the fact that the weather is really nice right now and not crazy hot/humid. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

very cool, love the old ones
Benny & Lily