Friday, September 24, 2010

Awkward Family Photos!

I am so addicted to the Awkward Family and Pet Photo websites! I just love the things that people choose to do in family pictures. Here are a few of my favorites....
Ok, the look on this horse's face is absolutely priceless!! 

This is just too beautifully and awkwardly dramatic to me. I want to meet this family!!

And here is my awkward family photo. I actually happen to love it though, its by far my favorite picture of us! :) Oh the 80s.....
Who else wants to share and awkward family photo or moment? Come on, you know you have one!!

5 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Okay, so now I've gotta look around and find a picture.

That first picture...Ewww!!! So wrong!!

* said...

I couldn't even figure out the first photo for a minute...ewww. lol

I don't have alot of old family photos, my dad has them and I know there are some awful ones of me!

Did you leave a comment on my blog?? I'm having a giveaway.

Heathrow's World said...

Umm, love the feathering and hairspray!

rachelgab said...

oh god, wait til you see this. This was family photo day at the synagogue. http://twitpic.com/2ry9gh

crystal said...

Mel ~ Im waiting..... :)
Kym ~ I totally entered your giveaway! I also saw my button on your page, yay thanks!!!
Heather ~ You know you rocked the feathering back in the day ;)
Rachel ~ I dont even know what to say....sexy!!