Saturday, July 10, 2010

Heat wave!

Ahh seattle, it rains for weeks straight, then goes right into 90+ degree days! I know 90 doesn't sound too bad for some of you out there, but the short lived nature of it here in the pacific northwest means that most people don't have a lot of fans and very very few have AC. So, we just do what we can to cool ourselves until it passes....once it does though, summer is quite spectacular here, in my humble opinion!! :)
Seriously mom, this crappy little fan is all we get?!
By the way, they do get more than a fan....they get my homemade gourmet pupsicles!! :)

On a somewhat unrelated note; I think the heat is making them true blue BFFs!!
How cute are we?!

I sure hope everyone else is staying cool through the heat and enjoying your summer!

1 comment:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

So if the dogs have the fan, what do you do?

I'm not even going to comment on our weather. Seems I'm never happy.