Sunday, April 11, 2010

My dream house!

This house is absolutely amazing! Its right along Alki, which I have mentioned before as one of the greatest places in the Seattle area. Its off the main road a bit though which is nice, but they build a high room so they can still see the beautiful Alki view!




























And the back yard is like a private spa/secret garden/oasis AND it has a specific dog area.


Plus, its just wonderfully quirky, just look at all the character it has!
The "studio" is even amazing, I would be happy as a clam with just that part!

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, its freakin' purple!! I love love love it! :)

Now if I only had a million dollars laying around.....

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

OMG. Wow. Yes, I would also love that house. That view is just amazing!

Oh and that is so crazy that we were in Australia right around the same time! Just bizarre! We definitely were living parallel lives or something!!!

Heathrow's World said...

Holy crap that garden/yard is awesome.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I'll come up with half if you come up with the other half. :) Beautiful home and LOVE the garden.