Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog award!

Thanks to "Newbo" I have my first blogger award! Awesome, thanks :)


The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

So, Im gonna cheat a bit because I actually just did a post with 15 things about me. Also I don't know about the sharing with 15 bloggers thing, so here are 5 that I would like to share the award with;

Unlawfully Wedded Wife - her blog just makes me smile :)

Lisa's Yarns - Ive been following her for a while now (so not exactly a "recent discovery"), but she is always just so uplifting and interesting to read!

Evolution of Darwin - Because who doesnt want to see daily pictures of a big beautiful Dane?!

Mel's Way or No Way - Her posts are always interesting and often include pictures of her cute foster dogs :)

And, my "in real life" friend Rachel, who also has a blog!

Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Thanks for the award. *I'm taking a bow*

I have to complete my part of the deal now.