Monday, December 14, 2009

Do movers ever do "pro bono" work?!

I hate moving!!! This is the status of my "office".....during finals week! Only Apple Lane could cause us to decide to move during one of the 3 busiest and most stressful weeks of my year!! So, although this is a wonderful move for us, it is still a pain in the butt to do.
On a positive note though; I finally splurged on a nice desk for the new place. So, my work area is going from this

to this...




Plus, we are keeping the extra room as just and office. No more office/bedroom/storage/what ever else!!! Yay :)

5 comments:

Moose said...

Wow talk about timing! I moved the day after Christmas last year but if anything it was nice timing because it helped the holidays go by un noticed which is how I like it! Finals and holidays and moving is nuts but I am glad the apple ln drama will be gone from your life (I will miss the kooky stories though!). Good luck with all of it!
Ps I love that desk, everything I own is ikea and not sure how I would furnish a house without that place!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I despise moving. Until I bought my condo, I was moving every 10-12 months for about 5-6 years straight. Now I have been in my condo for over 4 years and I don't even want to think about moving. It sucks!

Lovely desk! I can't wait to have a proper office some day w/ a real desk!

B.J. Thompson said...

I JUST finished moving 2 weeks ago, and my back pain and my exhaustion haven't let up yet!

I wish you a far speedier move than was my moutain-to-mohamed epic of 11,000 lbs!!!

Cordially, (If Not Entirely Sober!)
MsBurb

High Chief Mucky Muck of

Burb's Buck & Buntline Inn (B3) http://burbsbuckandbuntlineinn.blogspot.com/

2nd Official Tate-LaBianca Murders Blog (TLB2) http://2ndofficialtate-labiancamurdersblog.blogspot.com/

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Yuck-moving sucks!

Love the new office. You're all grown up now. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!