Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Monday {36th ed.}

Happy Monday!! Here is what is making me smile...

This coat rack
How awesome is this?! Its going on my list of things to make, someday...
if you want to buy it instead, go here
A lightbulb garden
I love this! Apparently the rainy spring we are having is making me crave nature :)
I lost the source, oops!
Four Season Mugs
Going with the nature theme, I love these! Why are they so damn expensive?!
via here
This t-shirt!
Ok, its not with the unintentional nature theme, but I am in love with this shirt!! How cute is this guy?
via threadless

That is all for me, what is making you smile this Memorial Day?!



3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm not gonna lie, not much is making me smile today. I am studying and fighting this stupid cold i came down with. And it hailed on me when I ran errands this morning. SEriously not my day.

Something happy = buying a new book for my nook. I am going to do a whole lot of pleasure reading after Saturday. That and packing, which sounds fabulous compared ot studying!

Two French Bulldogs said...

those are some really cool things and yes we love the tee and her expression
Benny & Lily

Mel's Way or No Way said...

First I was happy to have the day off from work and looking forward to a short work week...and vacation!

Then our friends' kids surprised me with my favorite brownies/candles and homemade cards. They sang Happy Birthday to me for 6 hours. :)