Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday {32nd ed.}

Happy Happy Monday!

This adorable French Bulldog Print
Too cute!
find it here
Bookish owl jewelry
Perfection! :)
find more here
Mmm..Oreos!
pic via here

My confused christmas cactus
I have had this thing for about a year and a half and it has not bloomed until now...in May. I was so upset last holiday season when it didn't bloom, but apparently it is just a little bit confused. Oh well, I still love it and am super excited that it is finally blooming!


That is all for me this week, what is making you happy?!

2 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

The RV is home, the RV is home! It's still cold as the arctic but the RV is home!

I love your confused Christmas cactus...I wouldn't want to bloom in December either.
Have a great Monday!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm happy that it might get into the 60s tomorrow. It was 35 today. Wtf? It's supposed to be spring!!