Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday {34th ed.}

Happy Happy Monday!! Here is what is making me smile...

Boring things 
This just makes me giggle! As you know, I am an old soul...so yeah, boring is good to me :)
buy it here
This picture
I reblogged it from my friend Rachel. Too cute :)

The danes I stayed with this weekend
Big gentle giants, love them!

This picture
I don't know why, it just looks so free...maybe because it makes me think of a Sunday morning...

Tattooed brides
After I got my first tattoo someone made a comment about regretting it later, particularly on my wedding day when it would "ruin the look." This stuck with me for some reason, and I have to say that I couldn't disagree more! There is something so beautiful for me in the contrast of an elegant white dress and bold tattoos. 
more pics here
That is all for me this Monday, what is making you smile this week?


2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Making plans to meet with a rental management company to find out what they can rent my apt out for. One step closer to being able to move downtown! That's what's making me happy these days!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I'm late as usual but on Monday I was happy to have Tuesday off from work.
It was a great day.