Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday {35th ed.}

Happy Monday! Here is what is making me smile this week....

Alternative Perspectives 
I love this idea! Katie over at Color Me Katie did a post of pictures behind people taking pictures. I love how it shows the hidden love :)
see more here

These Owl Vases
I really want one!
from here
Removable tag rings
If you have dogs, particularly ones with multiple collars, this is the best invention ever! Its just a simple little band to go around the collar with a snap and a key ring for the tags. I hate switching tags, but refuse to have my pups outside without them. How did I go so long without these simple little doodads?! 
Its the black thing in the pic, you can buy them here
Mason jar chandelier 
I really want to make one of these to go over a kitchen table (when we get one...the damn dog kennels are where one should be now!) 
from here
Ok, that is all for me this week. What is making you smile?!

3 comments:

* said...

those are all great photos...i especially like the owl pitcher.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I love the rear perspective photos. It's very intimate.

This morning I was smiling when I woke up and found A had made waffles for me. She knows just how to please my carb addiction.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I LOVE photos of the backs of people. Maybe because there is an intimacy to them? Not sure. Or a peacefulness? Again, not sure why those kind of photos make me feel peaceful, but they do. i have some great ones of my nephews sitting on the dock at my parents cabin!