Thursday, July 23, 2009

I love craig's list!

I just thought I would share a few of my favorite postings. Always good for a few laughs.....


Who wants to tell this guy that if you have cows, you are going to have cow poop !!?


I almost want to email "cat guy" just to see if he is serious!


I'm telling you craig's list has absolutely everything, where else could you find work as a placenta dryer ?!


I am really really hoping that this is a joke and this guy doesn't actually think that this is a cat !!


Anyone want to adopt a ghost dog ?


Ok, this is just terrible and weird! who knew that it was acceptable to use the word eat'en ?!

You have to appreciate a little neighbor rivalry !!


And finally, my favorite ad didn't make its way to the "best of" section so it is gone forever, never to be appreciated for the hilarity that it was.....so I decided to recreate it here. I swear this is how it was actually posted in the Seattle/Tacoma area "free stuff" section:



Free Whipped Topping

I have a half used can of Reddiwip that I no longer have use for. It is nearing it's expiration date and I don't want it to go bad. Email for pickup location.















(only the picture that they posted was the actual can; complete with stains and everything!)

Oh Craig's list, how I love you!!

3 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Lol, I didn't know they had a 'best of' section. I might just check that out.

bumblebeesies said...

i share your love for craigslist, there was one guy who was bartering an obnoxious parrot in exchange for a diamond ring

crystal said...

Oh yeah, the "barter" section is awesome as well!