Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Monday {40th ed.}

Well I took a holiday break, so its Monday joys on a Tuesday! Here is what is making me smile...

Purple chandalier
Damnit, I just fell in love with this chandelier....don't even bother looking at how much it is!
ok, if you must...here it is

This dress
from here
...with These Shoes!
Ahhh, gorgeous!! :)

Four-eyed cat
He is too cute for words!

Alliums
I love these flowers! Not only are they purple, but they remind me of Horton Hears a Who :)
find out more here
Pinterest
Do you guys know about this website? Its awesome! All of today's happiness can be seen here as well. You should all join and we can follow each other's smile inducing items all week long :)

That is all for me, what is making you happy this week?

1 comment:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

The chandelier is gorgeous...but I don't think it would fit in my house very well. I'm sure I can't afford it anyway. :)

Today I'm happy because A finally decided we should adopt a couple of our long-standing fosters. Shh, it's still a secret though.