Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lilith Fair!!!!!

I am so excited!! Have you looked at the lineup?

For starters, there is my girlfriend; Brandi! We all know how much I love her!

Also, Indigo Girls, Miranda Lambert, Norah Jones, Tegan and Sara, A Fine Frenzy, Kate Nash, Ingrid Michaelson, Missy Higgins (love her!!),
Plus, Sugarland, who I love also!


 And of course, Loretta Lynn and Emmylou Harris!! And a ton of other awesome women!!

Are you kidding me?! Everyone rocks! Can you tell Im excited? Im just waiting for the dates and prices (yikes!) to be released, and hoping I will be able to afford it without breaking the bank!!

Is anyone else planning on going? Any great artists that I forgot to mention that you are excited about?

On a side note: I was playing Taboo with a bunch of friends a few years ago and my friend Kyle got a card with the word "laissez-faire" on it. He looked at it for a while, then glanced at me and said...."I think its a lesbian festival?!" I think we all almost died laughing once we figured out what he was trying to say!! just thought I'd share... :)

2 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

I am SUPER excited about Lilith Fair this summer. My sweetie and I will definitely be there!

Anonymous said...

I am super excited as well! I will totally not remember to keep my eye on the dates etc- be sure you post a link for me!